Saturday, July 9, 2011

Reality setting in!!!




Hey guys,
I know it has been a while since I blogged last, my bad. Well, I just got back from Vermont for the 4th of July. I went there to visit tiffany's (my girlfriend) family. It was so awesome just spending time out there and seeing God so powerfully through just the sheer beauty of nature out there. Take a look here's a few of the pictures.







Have you ever been planning something for a while and it almost seems like its never gonna happen, but then at some point you have a moment where the reality that it is actually happening hits you?
Well that happened to me a couple days ago, it was the day that I got back from Vermont, I had ordered prayer card to give out to people for my trip to Haiti. So when I saw a large box for me I opened it up and my prayer card were in.



I literally had to sit down on the couch because that was the moment where REALITY SET IN!!!


"Let them give glory to the LORD and proclaim his praise in the islands"
Isaiah 42:12



2 comments: